5 WORDS FROM ME TO YOU AS WE END THE YEAR

Some years back my little Michelle sang one of her nursery rhymes to me with so much assertion and vibe. As I reminiscence on this year as it comes to an end and thought of how I could encapsulate my thoughts to people around me... Alas!  here comes this nursery rhyme.

There are Five Magic Words (3ce), that I know…`
PLEASE, EXCUSE ME, SORRY, THANK YOUand the last one PARDON ME…

So with these 5 words I say;

To friends and family I failed to reach out to during this year all I can think of with no justification even though I may have a few is just to say inspite of it all understand PLEASE.

To those and in where I may have fallen short of expectations, I say to you all kindly EXCUSE ME.

Definitely not just to seek an excuse for my failings and shortcomings, I truly say and mean it, SORRY

To everyone, friends, colleagues, loved ones, those that have been a blessing  to me and those I have been a blessing to, my family, parents, in-laws, my princesses and my dear lovely faithful wife who stood by me during my most excruciatingly trying times this year and most importantly to God, my sustainer, in whom I live and have my being, the father of light in whom there is no variableness or shadow of turning, whose got me when I even lost my way and myself, I say, THANK YOU!

To all I may have wronged consciously or subconsciously, to those I may have missed out to appreciate, those I may have treated with levity and sometimes even with contempt during the course of the year,PARDONE ME!

Flowing from my heart is #Gratefulness wishing you all a happy prosperous and more rewarding new year ahead!

Seth Ogungbe'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENDING MIND

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

A CHAPTER FROM MY LIFE STORY