AND THE CHILD WAS BORN…

AND THE CHILD WAS BORN…
(Remembrance of Birth)
Roughly 3 decades ago, a male-child was born, his presence heralded by the piercing tiny wailing of a cry. With joy profusely coming from the mother’s face expressed with chicks squeezed with unequalled smile. The father carried his child with a high sense of responsibility and fulfillment coupled with a heart reaching to the Father of all in whom there is no variableness or shadow of turning, from whom a gift like this comes.

This was the experience my parents felt those several years ago. Though it looked long ago but I am sure those memories strikes their hearts each time like it was just the day before. It is this memories I celebrate today coupled with the little achievement and grace I have been blessed to receive.

With Good people, friends and colleagues around, church and biological family members, nieces and nephews, siblings and Parents- (Mine and My great in-laws) and my lovely, beautiful and cute wife…Life is what celebrating! To this and more I celebrate. Lastly, because I know HE watches me.

I THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING MY SOURCE OF STRENGTH AND BEING THERE FOR ME EVEN WHEN I DIDN'T RECIPROCATE IN THE SIMPLEST OF WAYS. TO ALL THOSE WHO REMEMBERED TODAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND THOSE WHO PROBABLY HAD A SKIP… I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Seth Ogungbemi
On my Birthday 25th June 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENDING MIND

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

A CHAPTER FROM MY LIFE STORY