COMPLEX COMPREHENSION

Each time I pause to life and wonder.
Questions from life to which I ponder
Issues to which we border
Weight of responsibilities we shoulder
Are these entire all we live over?

To life codes we surely need decoder
Pains take us six feet under
Gains brings us to six clouds over
Only to lose cohesion to recover
Is these all life can offer?

I write today like I need to un-cover
Truly my mind spins now like a rover
Spilt out shots need a reload like a revolver
No feels or trills to discover
What will life be like when it’s over?

My mind bustling -need a shower
Mind worried over and over
To survive these days over
We all need a friend and a lover
A lover in a friend gives you power!

Written By Seth Ogungbemi
©sethorunzi
all rights reserved by Seth Ogungbemi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENDING MIND

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

A CHAPTER FROM MY LIFE STORY