LETTER TO SAVAGE

I wrote these about 4 years ago - play on words, enjoy!
Ditto

Dear Savage,
Its been an age since you last appeared on stage, with or without rage. This make me feel like you are in a cage. If it were not true you could have on your pager do me a page, its strange!
The last time you were on rampage, we all heard it even in the garage. Your album was a bomb of a package full of all but garbage, like the wrestler Randy Savage (come to think of it, he was your name sake – Savage). You came like a high voltage blazing through all-on and off-stage. Some can’t stand the heat so they had to pack their luggage and make bail, since they ran out of mortgage.
Interestingly, I missed the ironical you- even though you don’t eat cabbage yet, you bought them in different food baggage. You wouldn’t sing or sign for Outrage, yet you dropped your first hit single on the label’s carriage. The first time you dropped a deez, it was carnage.
Repentantly, after you stopped the damage, your arts and singles have been like classic cottage. Even though you appear silent now, I see you like a cartage eagle from since ice-age.
Stan, your guys opened up the sewage and found a one-line-page with the sign-off: ‘THINK THE BEST, THINK SAVAGE’. Thrilled I was, so I decided to write it on the home-page. Love you always, Savage.

Yours in salvage,
Seth Coinage.

NB
Savage should have told you, I saw Bee jay along portage. He was helpful with some stuff on the first-page had to go now 'coz I ran out of spare-page. I can make use of a reply and my expenditure on postage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MENDING MIND

WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE?

A CHAPTER FROM MY LIFE STORY